Chat pro oprávněné uživatele běží denně od 18:00 do 21:00.

V období 23.5.2018 (středa) až 25.5.2018 (pátek) nebude z provozních důvodů chat spuštěn.

University academics say: Pedophilia is natural

Plyšáček
Administrátor
Pohlaví: muž
Líbí se mi: dívky (GL)
... ve věku od: 1
... až do věku: 10
Děkoval: 1964 x
Oceněn: 7536 x

University academics say: Pedophilia is natural

Příspěvekod Plyšáček » 26.3.2016 18:34:25

University academics say: Pedophilia is ‘natural and normal for males to be aroused by children’ (truthuncensored.net)

An academic conference held at the University of Cambridge said that pedophilia interest is “natural and normal for males”, and that “at least a sizable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children, and normal males are aroused by children.”

These sentiments were discussed at a conference that took place last year to discuss the classification of sexuality in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), the standard international psychiatric manual used by the legal system.

The conference, which was titled “Classifying Sex: Debating DSM-5″, had featured a number of speakers who spoke in favor of sex with children, which, in essence, is supporting pedophilia.

The American Psychiatric Association (APA), which produces it, had been locked in battle over whether hebephilia should be included as a disorder. Hebephilia is the sexual preference for children in early puberty, typically 11 to 14 year old’s.

The proposal was being discussed because children are going through puberty at a younger age and the current definition of pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescent children.

One of the attendees, and enthusiastic participant, was Tom O’Carroll, a multiple child sex offender and long time campaigner for the legalization of sex with children and former head of the Paedophile Information Exchange. “Wonderful!” he wrote on his blog afterwards. “It was a rare few days when I could feel relatively popular!”

The Telegraph reproted:
After a fierce battle in the American Psychiatric Association (APA), which produces it, a proposal to include hebephilia as a disorder in the new edition of the manual has been defeated. The proposal arose because puberty in children has started ever earlier in recent decades and as a result, it was argued, the current definition of paedophilia – pre-pubertal sexual attraction – missed out too many young people.

Ray Blanchard, professor of psychiatry at the University of Toronto, who led the APA’s working group on the subject, said that unless some other way was found of encompassing hebephilia in the new manual, that was “tantamount to stating that the APA’s official position is that the sexual preference for early pubertal children is normal”.

Prof Blanchard was in turn criticized by a speaker at the Cambridge conference, Patrick Singy, of Union College, New York, who said hebephilia would be abused as a diagnosis to detain sex offenders as “mentally ill” under US “sexually violent predator” laws even after they had completed their sentences.

But perhaps the most controversial presentation of all was by Philip Tromovitch, a professor at Doshisha University in Japan, who stated in a presentation on the “prevalence of paedophilia” that the “majority of men are probably paedophiles and hebephiles” and that “paedophilic interest is normal and natural in human males”.

O’Carroll, the former PIE leader, was thrilled, and described on his blog how he joined Prof Tromovitch and a colleague for drinks after the conference. “The conversation flowed most agreeably, along with the drinks and the beautiful River Cam,” he said.
Selynt
Uživatel
Povolání: Philosopher
Líbí se mi: dívky (GL)
... ve věku od: 1
... až do věku: 9
Děkoval: 29 x
Oceněn: 43 x

Re: University academics say: Pedophilia is natural

Příspěvekod Selynt » 24.1.2018 22:14:58

I find it kind of funny that it has taken the University of Cambridge 807 years to realize this. The University of Cambridge was actually founded in a time when it was normal to have sex with children, and yet they are only now concluding that it is normal to be attracted to them. (I know this is an old thread from 2016, but considering that University of Cambridge has been around since 1209 AD, one year is not significant in my opinion.) The Doshisha University in Japan, which also stated below that pedophilia is normal, has been around since 1875, when the age of consent in Japan was still very low. It is sad that universities took such a long time to start realizing something that is obvious about human sexuality. In fact, I concluded myself when I was only 14 years old that it was normal for me to be attracted to 8 or 9 year olds, although perhaps not to be exclusively attracted to them.

While I can't say this completely truthfully, I do not believe they are necessarily talking about adults whom have an exclusive attraction to children. Again, not sure, but prior to the time of 1275 AD when it was legal, and more socially acceptable to have sex with child under 12 years in England, it was not only people exclusively attracted to children who were having sex with them. Perhaps more people used to be attracted to all ages then, or it only seems like it because it was socially acceptable (more on this later).

As for the study itself from the University, obviously I and all pedophiles are pleased to be called normal. That's not something we hear very often, as I'm sure you're all well aware. This also sparks an interesting debate about normalizing pedophilia, and not necessarily making the age of consent low enough to accommodate pedophiles sexually, but more so just making them feel more accepted into society. Some people argue that if pedophiles are accepted into society and stop being treated like criminals that child sexual abuse will actually decrease; although, some people argue that it will increase. I am honestly not sure if I personally would feel more or less inclined to have sex with children if it was socially acceptable.

A lot of "pedophiles" (not really in my opinion), are more drawn to having sex with children because it is controversial, and not socially acceptable. I also believe that these sorts of "pedophiles" are the ones more likely to commit violent CSA, or "not consensual" CSA. True pedophiles on the other hand do not only want to pursue children sexually because they want to be a rebel, but rather because they are exclusively attracted to children and want to find sexual pleasure in interacting with them consensual and non-abusively. Just as a normal adult would not find the same pleasure in having consensual sex with another adult if it was illegal. They would be faced with a constant fear of prosecution, and thus would not be able to enjoy the activity as much; similarly, I have been even unable to find pleasure in sexual interactions with children if the legality of the situation is under question. I can remember one time I was having consensual, but "legally questionable, but legal" sex with a child, and in the background I heard a police siren. I was unable to continue having sex with her because I became paranoid that they were coming to arrest me. She was upset with me obviously. This could then be seen how if pedophilia was normalized, CSA may increase. but then again, if pedophilia was normalized, CSA would have to be given a new definition.

Also if pedophilia is normalized and accepted, there will be a drastic increase in the number of pedophiles in the world, just as there was a drastic increase in gays and transgenders in the world when it was normalized. This is because all of the gays that were previously hiding it from everyone, suddenly felt comfortable, and also because more people now are experimenting with gay situations. An undoubtedly negative effect, unlike the latter, would be more and more people experimenting with pedophilic situations. Nobody in the world wants more pedophiles, not even pedophiles whom are sexually active with children. If more and more people start having sexual relations with children, it could be said that there will be less and less children in the world. I don't think any pedophile wants to have sex with a child whom has already had sex with someone else; it disrupts the idea of "purity" and "virginity" that many pedophiles are attracted to.

Well this was all just one big vomit of a response. Sorry if this whole thing seems very biased and opinionated; it is. :P
Neptun
Moderátor
Povolání: pedagog
Líbí se mi: dívky a ženy
... ve věku od: 6
... až do věku: 40
Děkoval: 1377 x
Oceněn: 1456 x

Re: University academics say: Pedophilia is natural

Příspěvekod Neptun » 24.1.2018 23:51:33

In the medieval, there were many things normal that are now strange, and I am glad that many of them are now considered bad or even prohibited. So that when thinking about normalization of pedophilia, I like to concentrate to the contemporal society.

I myself am attracted to young girls not because it is controversial but despite that. If my feelings and wishes were more accepted into society, it would mean 1) I would perform more activities and more intimate ones. But then 2) some of those activities would not be considered as abuse. This is the argument for decreasing factual level of CSA. But this should be e.g. compared to society attitude to adultery. Did it increase when not prosecuted?

I would really be unhappy if number of non-pedophilic pedosexuals (those who have sex with children but they are emotionally not attracted to them) increase. I accept friends pedofiles touching young girls (but not my own girl-friends!), but I would be upset with number of "normal" men touching young girls, even unknown to me, improperly - experimenting men.

Anyway, I feel I could have sex with an experienced girl; the idea of "purity" and "virginity" is not so important to me.

Zpět na “REACTION TO MEDIA”